Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
- Calls. Calls to Nairabricks or to third parties through Nairabricks may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, Nairabricks uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. Nairabricks also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct Nairabricks to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale. If and when Nairabricks is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
You may receive email from Nairabricks for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.